5 Ways to Fix Computer Crashes
6 Ways to Fix Computer Crashes – If your computer is always crash and you’d like to find out why then you’re in the right spot! We offer an excellent guide that will assist you in fixing the issue of your PC running crashes within Windows 10. The guide won’t just aid you in understanding the root cause that led to the problem, it provides various solutions to fix the issue of your computer crashing. Before you take our comprehensive tutorial refer to How to Fix Blue Screen BSOD error in Windows 10 and If you are a mac user please refer to our guide here Mac antivirus brands: the top 3.
What is the reason computer constantly crash?
There could be a variety of causes for a computer to crash Some of the most important are:
Registry files that are corrupted: If registry files are damaged or become corrupted, or are lost this issue can cause the computer to crash.Unorganized file structure Failure to properly organize these files can result in your computer not running smoothly.
- Lack of memory: A lack of memory on the Windows computer can cause the computer to fail to function.
- Thus, you must eliminate any unneeded data (such like temporarily Internet file) and caches to clear disk space.
- Additionally, you could employ a cleaning software for your computer.
- Overheated computer: It is possible that, the CPU fan might not function in accordance with the usage of your system and the device could overheat.
Method 1: Restart your computer.
In the majority of instances, a quick restart can solve the issue.
- Hit the Windows key and then click the Power icon.
- Click Restart in the highlighted area.
Method 2: Boot into Safe Mode
Fix the problem with running your PC by restarting on your Windows 10 PC in safe mode and then uninstalling any applications or programs that appear to be problematic.
- Select to open the Windows icon. Then click the the Power button to restart while pressing Shift key. key Shift key .
- Then, select the Advanced option then Setting up Startup.
- Press Restart and then wait for the Start Setting screen to show.
- Enter Safe Mode .
- Find “Add or Remove” Programs and click the Open button to launch it.
- Choose a third-party application or application recently installed which could be a problem or harmful and select uninstall.
- Additionally, click Uninstall on the pop-up screen.
Method 3: Update your system driver
To resolve the computer problem on the Windows computer, you should try to update your system’s drivers using the steps below.
- Use the Windows key and select the word device management . Click the Device Manager button to launch it in the manner it is shown.
- Double-click on the icon for the type of device (eg Display Adapters ) that driver you wish to update.
- Click on the automatically lookup for driver button to to download and install the most recent driver.
- Make the same thing happen for network, sound and other driver drivers for devices.
Step 4: Install the driver
If updating your drivers does not solve issues, you could try reinstalling your drivers to resolve the problem on your PC. To complete this task follow these steps:
- Click on the Device Management and then Show adapters according to the instructions in Method 3.
- Right-click on the driver icon (eg NVIDIA GeForce 940MX ) and then select uninstall the device as it is shown.
- Make sure to check the software before deleting drivers on your device option and then click to uninstall for confirmation.
- After you have uninstalled the driver, go to the official website of the driver , for example. NVIDIA to get the most recent version of the video driver, as shown below.
- After downloading is completed Once the download is complete, you can run the installation program and then follow the on display instructions to install it.
Notice: During the installation of the driver for video cards on your device, you computer could be restarted several times.
- The same applies to Network, Sound , Network and other driver drivers for devices also.
Method 5: Clean your hardware and ensure adequate airflow
There are also issues with hardware, such as dust accumulation, especially fan space. The majority of computers use fans to cool down the system when it becomes too hot or is overloaded replace the coolant.
Relax the system in this situation it is recommended to shutdown the system.
- You can then resume work after a period of time.
- Be sure to have proper ventilation: Do not block the flow of air with a cloth or closed surfaces.
- Instead, put your equipment on an uncluttered, flat surface to allow for adequate air circulation.
- Check that your fans are operating and that they work without a glitch.
- Clean your computer’s housing : It is an ideal practice to cleanse your system from in and out regularly.
- For instance, you can use blowers to get rid of the dust that has settled within the airflow chamber of the fan.