How to add extensions in Google Chrome Browser
How do I search for extensions?
The first step is to locate the extension you wish to download. The extensions files can be downloaded from the Chrome Web Store, which is the official store of the browser. Follow the below steps to finish the process:
- Launch the Chrome Web Store ;
- In the menu on the left slide, Click on “Search the store”;
- Enter in the extension name you want to add, and then hit “Enter” on your keyboard;
- A list of research is displayed. You can choose the appropriate category from the menu on the left.
How do I add an extension
Once you’ve discovered the extension, you can install it into Chrome to benefit from all of the features that it provides. Find out how:
- On the page for extensions On the extension page, select “Use in Chrome”;
- After the pop-up window appears When the pop-up appears, click “Add extension” — the browser will download, and the process will be completed immediately.
Where to find an installed extension
When a new extension has been installed, Chrome does not immediately show it on the bar for extensions. This means that we must manually add it so that it has immediate access to its features. Find out how:
- Click on the extension icon beside the address bar.
- Locate the extension you downloaded and click the pin icon beside it.
- Once Chrome has pinned this extension onto the bar at the top, simply click on it to launch it as normal.
How can I remove an extension
As it could be possible to include extensions, obviously, we could also remove it easily and swiftly using steps below;
- Go to the extension that you’d like to remove;
- Select “Remove from Google Chrome”;
- A pop-up will be displayed in the upper right-hand corner, asking you confirm deletion
- Click “Remove”.
You now are aware of what to do to find, search for, discover and take extensions off of your Google Chrome browser.Advertisement