Most Affordable Online MBA Degrees – An online Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree is an excellent foundation for management positions in almost any company or organization. You can earn this degree entirely online. Students will be exposed to various aspects of business, such as accounting, marketing, human resources management, and operations management, as part of the curriculum for the core classes. Suppose you are interested in earning a Master of Business Administration (MBA) to expand your business knowledge or advance your career. However, you do not have the time to attend traditional classes. In that case, enrolling in an online business university may be the best option for you.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program is one of the most common and sought-after types of master’s degrees offered by online universities. Even though many MBA programs are very similar, each university offers its requirements, curriculums, and areas of specialization for students to choose from. Before deciding which college you want to enroll in, it is in your best interest to look into a few different options and compare the programs they offer. It would help if you also thought about how much an MBA will cost you and whether or not your current employer will contribute to the cost of your further education. To assist you in narrowing your search, I have included a list of the ten most affordable online MBA programs below.
10 Most Affordable Online MBA Degrees
1. Western Governors University The online Master of Business Administration program offered by Western Governors University is described on the school’s website as being intended for “experienced business professionals seeking upward career mobility, as well as individuals with “real world” experience who are interested in attaining additional knowledge and skills in business management and strategy.” You will need to take 12 classes to earn your MBA degree from Western Governors University, which will cost you $3,250 per six-month term. The total price will be proportional to the number of classes you take each term.
2. Upper Iowa University The Master of Business Administration programs offered by Upper Iowa University emphasize integrating theoretical concepts and real-world business experience into the curriculum. The cost of an MBA degree at Upper Iowa University is approximately $15,561 on average.
3. Ashford University – Ashford University offers one of the quickest online MBA programs, according to the school’s marketing materials. Although you are only required to earn 33 credits (whereas most MBA programs require between 60 and 120), you have the option to tailor your education and earn a degree in a concentration of your choosing. The cost of an MBA at Ashford University is approximately $17,853 on average.
4. Liberty University – In every one of the online business program classes offered by Liberty University, an emphasis is placed on maintaining the highest ethical standards possible. In addition to the standard coursework required for an MBA degree, students also have the opportunity to specialize in one of four areas. A Master of Business Administration degree from Liberty University will earn an average of $19,125.
5. LeTourneau University Online – The online Master of Business Administration program offered by LeTourneau University is tailored to the needs of working professionals. Their programs are flexible enough to accommodate students with any schedule and cost, on average, $21,700.
6. Keiser University Online – Keiser University takes a “one class at a time” approach to online education. This method lets students focus entirely on one subject before moving on to the next. Because new classes start every month at Keiser University, earning an online business degree is more convenient and makes it possible to take a break from your studies without having to make up an entire semester. At Keiser University Online, an MBA costs approximately $23,226 on average. It is essential to keep in mind, however, that because they only offer one class at a time, it may take you a more extended period to complete your degree.
7. the University of Phoenix – If you want to get a master’s degree in business administration online from the University of Phoenix, you can get a degree that lets you take one class at a time. This allows you to absorb the course material fully. Because each course is only six weeks long, you will still be able to complete the program in a shorter time than many other online business programs. The cost of an MBA from the University of Phoenix begins at $24,660; however, for an additional $10,275, you can select up to two concentrations.
8. Walden University – An MBA from the online business program offered by Walden University gives students access to the knowledge of industry scholars, the chance to network, and the possibility to participate in field study or study abroad. A Master of Business Administration degree from Walden University will earn $27,900.
9. American InterContinental University The curriculum of the online business program offered by American InterContinental University is designed to assist students in the development of their professional aspirations while also providing them with a solid foundation in the fundamentals of business. The cost of an MBA at American InterContinental University is usually estimated to be $29,474 per year.
10. Colorado Technical University‘s Master of Business Administration Degree Program at Colorado Technical University (CTU) includes academic certificates in Business Administration and Business Management. These credentials look good on a resume and are built into the content of the course so that you can gradually add marketable skills as you study. CTU’s online Master of Business Administration program has a total price tag of $30,448.
When researching the price of an MBA online, it is essential to remember that different schools will list their tuition and fees in various ways. While others require you to pay tuition per semester or yearly, others charge a fee per credit hour or individual course. Some places even charge you a flat fee for an unlimited number of classes you can attend. Do the math to ensure that you are making an accurate comparison of all of the costs associated with attending the different schools. Visit the section of our website devoted to online degrees and select the MBA degree if you are unsure of the number of credits or courses required to earn an MBA.Advertisement