This feature is particularly useful when you create a new account. By using this feature it allows you to invite people to “follow” you and view the content you’ve published. Follow the steps below:
- From app’s settings:Log into the account you have created on your Instagram account. On your profile, click on the menu with three bars located on the upper-right side of the screen. Next, click on “Settings” then “Follow and invite friends”;
- Copy the link to your profile:Click on “Invite friends” …” and click “Copy”;
- Send the link to your others:Copy and paste your Instagram profile’s URL on other social networks, or via messaging apps. In conjunction with the URL an auto-generated message is created: “I am on Instagram with your username. Install the app and follow my videos and photos”.
How can I copy the profile link of other Instagram users?
Find out how you can copy the profile links of other users, If the account owner of the profile has decided to make it public Anyone who sees the link will immediately access the photos and videos uploaded to the account. If the account is private, submit an inquiry for “follow” and wait for the permission of the owner of the account to view the contents. Follow these steps:
- Find the name of the profile in the search bar
- When you have selected the profile you wish to view Tap the three dots menu located in the upper right corner;
- Tap “Copy Profile URL”;
- Copy the link to the location you’d like, and then share it with others.