How to Fix Roblox not updating on Mac – Are you wondering why Roblox does not update on Mac? People who encounter this “Roblox can’t update” error message need to know that there could be a variety of reasons that causes that. It is necessary to test various troubleshooting methods to pinpoint the issue. This could be due to corrupted or internet-related files and compatibility concerns. If you’re using a strong internet connection, you should read the following tips to help you in updating it quickly.
Fix Roblox Not Updating Error on Mac
- Completely reset Roblox by deletion of any settings file. Open Library > Preferences, then delete all Roblox Coms.
- Remove and install Roblox.
- If you’re using Roblox via Safari, the Safari web browser but you are experiencing problems, try Google Chrome or Firefox and determine if the problem persists.
- Check to see if you have the Roblox icon is on your dock. Additionally the Roblox app should be visible under your Applications folder.
- If you’re having difficulty playing on the web try starting Roblox using the dock.
- If you’re using an VPN remove it and check if you are able to upgrade Roblox. This is because using a VPN will block the Mac from connecting Roblox servers.
Uninstall Roblox on Mac
Users need Launchpad to remove apps they that they downloaded from App Store.
- Select the Launchpad button on the Dock or download it from the Applications folder.
- Press and hold the option key, or you can click and hold the app until you can see all apps shaking.
- Click the x to uninstall the application.
- Click”Delete” and then click the “Delete” button to confirm your action.
How to reinstall Roblox on a Mac
To install it again, visit Roblox.com and log in on your account. After that, press the PLAY button in green in any game, and the most recent version of Roblox player will be downloaded onto your Mac.
If none of the tips for troubleshooting listed above do not succeed, Roblox Support can help you. Visit the official Support page and let them know about your issue.