In today’s world, technology is becoming increasingly important and complex, making it difficult for beginners to know where to start. Low keyword volume topics are a great way to provide value to those who are just starting to learn about technology.
Some examples of low keyword volume topics that could rank for tech blogs include:
- What is the cloud and how does it work?
- How to improve your Wi-Fi signal at home
- A beginner’s guide to coding languages
- The basics of cybersecurity for small businesses
- How to choose the right laptop for your needs
- Understanding virtual reality and its applications
- An introduction to blockchain technology
- How to set up a home theater system
- The differences between OLED and LED screens
- The benefits and drawbacks of using a VPN
These topics are relatively specific and targeted, but still relevant and informative for beginners in the tech space. They may not have high search volume or competition, but they can still attract a dedicated audience and provide value to those who are looking to learn more about technology.
Here are some brief elaborations on the low keyword volume topics I mentioned:
- What is the cloud and how does it work? – This topic is an introduction to cloud computing, which is becoming increasingly important in today’s digital world. It explains what the cloud is, how it works, and the benefits of using cloud services.
- How to improve your Wi-Fi signal at home – This topic is a practical guide for people who are experiencing poor Wi-Fi connectivity at home. It provides tips and tricks for improving Wi-Fi signal strength, such as optimizing router placement, using range extenders, and troubleshooting common issues.
- A beginner’s guide to coding languages – This topic provides an overview of programming languages and their uses. It covers the differences between front-end and back-end languages, the most popular programming languages, and how to get started with coding.
- The basics of cybersecurity for small businesses – This topic is aimed at small business owners who may not have a dedicated IT team. It provides an overview of cybersecurity threats, best practices for protecting data, and tips for creating a cybersecurity plan.
- How to choose the right laptop for your needs – This topic is a guide to buying a new laptop. It covers factors to consider when choosing a laptop, such as screen size, processing power, and battery life, as well as recommendations for different types of users.
- Understanding virtual reality and its applications – This topic is an introduction to virtual reality technology and its uses. It covers the basics of VR technology, applications in gaming, healthcare, education, and other industries, and the future of VR.
- An introduction to blockchain technology – This topic is an overview of blockchain technology, which is the backbone of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. It covers the basics of how blockchain works, its benefits, and its potential applications beyond cryptocurrency.
- How to set up a home theater system – This topic is a guide to setting up a home theater system for people who want to create a cinematic experience at home. It covers the equipment needed, how to choose the right TV and sound system, and tips for optimizing the viewing experience.
- The differences between OLED and LED screens – This topic compares OLED and LED screens, which are two types of display technology. It covers the differences in color accuracy, contrast, and power consumption, and which type of screen is better for different uses.
- The benefits and drawbacks of using a VPN – This topic covers the pros and cons of using a virtual private network (VPN), which is a tool for increasing online privacy and security. It explains how VPNs work, the benefits of using one, and the potential drawbacks, such as slower internet speeds.
By covering specific, targeted topics, tech bloggers can attract dedicated audiences and provide valuable information that is not readily available elsewhere. From cloud computing to cybersecurity, coding to virtual reality, there are many topics that can be covered in a way that is accessible to beginners. Whether you’re a tech blogger looking to attract a new audience, or someone who is just starting to learn about technology, low keyword volume topics are a great way to provide value and share knowledge.