- Amazon acquires Roomba maker iRobot for a billion-dollar deal
- How do I create an Amazon account? Step by step instructions
- Does Amazon Web Services (AWS) Have a Bright Future? – amazon data services
It is important to note that songs may not be included in the catalogues of different services for migration. These tracks will be ignored in this instance and will not appear in the new stream.
Although it is impossible to move playlists between streaming services directly, some websites, such as TuneMyMusic, will allow you to change platforms without the need to manually create them. new. Learn how to use it:
- Register an account on the TuneMyMusic Website. Click the login button in the upper right corner to register.
- Click on the “let’s start” button at the top of your home screen;
- Choose the source platform from your list; You can choose which platform you use currently, in this case, Spotify.
- Login is required;
- Choose the method to select the playlist. You can open the URL of the playlist and either select it or copy it.
- Select which songs you want to be migrated you can either choose the whole playlist or just one track.
- Choose the platform you wish to target and select the service that you want to migrate to. In this instance, Amazon Music.
- You will need to confirm your login on the new platform.
- Click Start; The songs will be transferred, and the time it takes depends on how many songs you have selected.
You can transfer 500 songs per month with the free plan. The Premium plan costs $2 per month and allows you to transfer the entire amount at once. It’s nice to not have to manually create and configure the lists.
Soundiiz offers a free plan that allows you to transfer your Spotify playlists directly to Amazon Music. It is similar to Tune My Music. The free mode allows only one list to be transferred at a given time. Once you log in to Spotify, select the one that interests you and then choose the target platform. For all of your playlists, repeat the process. The Android app is also available.
SongShift, an iOS application that lets you migrate Spotify playlists to Amazon Music and other streaming services, is available. Log in to the source platform, select the playlist you wish to convert (as with the previous cases, only one list is allowed per account), and then log in to your destination platform to begin the transfer.
How to revoke access rights on your account
There are ways to revoke access if you have given up on the idea to transfer playlists from Spotify and Amazon Music, or you simply don’t want the services to be connected anymore.
Tune My Music: Click on the upper right corner to log in, then click on “Account Settings”. Select the connected services you wish to disconnect and click “Disconnect”. Apps require you to modify the permissions within the operating system’s app permission area.Advertisement