How do to add extensions in Opera – Learn how to install extensions to Opera It has an own online store however, you can also install Chrome extensions. The knowledge of How to add extensions in Safari Browser will help you learn this tutorial faster, endeavor to read first.
Opera allow users to download extensions. By installing them, users gain access to additional features that can enhance their experience and introduce new features. We will you how to install extensions on Opera .
The process of adding extensions to Opera is simple and speedy. Be informed that the browser is available for downloaded at no cost for Windows, Mac and Linux via the official website of the company.
Steps to install extensions on Opera
- Open Opera and go to the extensions store:
Go to addons.opera.com/extensions;
- Search or choose the extension you are looking for:
Scroll down and select an extension or the search bar located in the upper right hand corner to locate the specific extension;
- Add the extension
Select on the “Add to Opera” button and then wait for the installation process to complete.
How can I remove an extension from Opera
- Launch browser;
- Select the icon of a cube that is next to the address bar.
- Select the 3 dots in the middle of the extension’s name. you’d like to remove;
- The menu will appear Click “Remove Extension” in the menu “Remove extension” option;
- You can confirm your choice by clicking the “Remove” button.
How to Add Chrome Extensions in Opera
Since Version 55. Opera permits you to download and install extensions using the Chrome Web Store which is the Chrome web store. It’s the same procedure and everything accessible in the Chrome web store.
This is due to the fact that the browser is built upon the Chromium project. This means that it has the ability to import tools and functions from other platforms.
Here’s how to install Google Chrome extensions in Opera:
- Open Opera and go to chrome.domain.com/extensions ;
- Choose the extensions that you want to install, or search for specific extension;
- Simply click on the “Use in Chrome” button and then click on “Add Extension”.
It is interesting to note that after installing the extension that is installed, the browser will change on to “Use in Opera” for simple identification.